Thursday, November 2, 2017

Anushri from Nepal Lalitpur Whatsapp Number for Friendship

Anushri from Nepal Lalitpur Whatsapp Number for Friendship

Hi friends I say sweet Hello to everyone. Guys I am new here on this site and my name is Anushri Kshatriya. I am from Lalitpur the beautiful city of Nepal. I am here to find decent friend and life partner. I have recently completed my Bachelors education in Economics and now looking forward to do masters. My hobbies are reading poetry, making friends, cooking on holidays and Watching reality shows. I love to go for journey and recently I am going for Maldives to spend my vacations of 2 months. I like friends gathering but still looking to find my soulmate.
I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the profile .bellow. Interested one can contact with me by comment box or directly can message me on my number. I am sharing my profile in the category Nepali girls whatsapp number.

First Name:    Anushri
Last Name:    Kshatriya
Religion:    Hindu..
Education:    Graduation
Hobbies:    Reading Poetry, Making Friends, Cooking.Watching Reality shows.
Language:    Nepali,English.
Occupation:    Student
Whatsapp Number:+977-982452361241
Town:           Lalitpur
City/State:    Lalitpur
Country:    Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment